Every year, 26,000 babies are stillborn in America. In 2003, one of them was my son.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

(I Forgot to Give This Post a Title and Realized it Days Later)

I have been tagged by Debbie of Loving Rylie, Missing Sophie, Expecting Finn.

THE RULES: Mention who tagged you. Complete the list of 8’s. Tag 8 other people.


8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:

Going to Venice in August.

Having a morning out with my girl on Friday.

Sleeping in on Monday morning.

A date with my husband in July. (Yep, had to plan that far ahead.)

Eating ice cream on Friday night.

Eating chocolate. In, oh, the next few minutes.

Meeting a friend in Chicago in September. (Right, B?)

Puttering in my garden this weekend.


8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:

Drank a latte.

Wrote.

Made cookies.

Ran errands.

Read with my kids.

Talked on the phone.

Supervised a playdate.

Read my e-mails.


8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:

Dance.

Play the guitar.

Get organized.

Live someplace with less snow and more sunshine.

Stop volunteering for everything.

Find the perfect job.

Buy new slipcovers for the sofa.

Rip out the big ugly bushes at the front of my house.


8 SHOWS I WATCH:

What Not to Wear

How Clean is Your House?

Spongebob Squarepants (thanks, kids)

The Daily Show

The Colbert Report

(No, it's not 8 shows, but I don't watch much TV.)

8 FAVORITE FOODS:

Chocolate

Ice cream

Peaches

Chocolate

Apple pie

Spaghetti

French bread

Chocolate


8 PLACES I’D LIKE TO TRAVEL:

Greece

Hawaii

Quebec

Switzerland

Austria

Russia

Istanbul

Italy


8 PEOPLE I’VE TAGGED:

Umm, everybody I would tag has already been tagged. If you haven't been tagged and feel I've overlooked you, come yell at me in the comments and consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

Monica H said...

I was tagged a couple weeks ago and I couldn't remember what I was tagged for or by whome. Thanks to you, I remember!

Debbie said...

Haha, Virginia!! <3 I love the chocolate on your list of favorite foods! :)
My list could have looked like that, I struggled. ;)