Every year, 26,000 babies are stillborn in America. In 2003, one of them was my son.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm Back

Hello everyone! I am back from my vacation, which was just wonderful - 2.5 weeks in England and Venice, most of it spent with my in-laws in England, though my hubby and I had 3.5 days in Venice alone. Venice was amazing - romantic, beautiful, wonderful. England was also great - we had amazingly beautiful weather, very little rain, loads of sun, perfect temps - better than we could have hoped for.

I am seriously jet lagged now; we got home Sunday afternoon and I am still trying to recover from the time difference, get through the mail, finish the laundry, get the school supplies, plan for James's belated birthday party on Friday, and everything else. I just wanted to let you all know I am still alive and kicking!

1 comment:

Monica H said...

So glad you had a wonderful time. I hope you have pics to share with us!