Every year, 26,000 babies are stillborn in America. In 2003, one of them was my son.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A New (ish) Blog for Stillbirth Parents

I suspect many of my readers already know about this blog, but I've been intending to post about it for a while, so here I am.

still life 365 is a new blog for babylost parents, devoted to creative healing. I'll let the words on the blog's home page speak for themselves:

"still life 365 is a unique art project for, about and by mothers and fathers who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth or infant death. still life 365 posts a piece of art every day by a poet, artist, photographer, crafter, musician, collagist, paper artist, filmmaker, painter, sculptor, fabric artist and ordinary person exploring grief through creativity. each piece is an expression of grief, survival, sadness, love and hope."

Visit. Create. Remember you're not alone.

1 comment:

still life angie said...

Thank you for writing about still life 365. xo