Overeducated Mommy and Debbie tagged me for this award last week (I think) and so, here we are:
(I can't get the picture to load...beats me.)
The rules of the award:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
* I love TLC's "What Not to Wear." (Somebody gimme $5000 for a new wardrobe, quick!)
* I definitely believe in shoe therapy, though I don't indulge very often.
* I do not enjoy winter.
* I once worked in a bank, in their vault, counting money. 1/2 a million a day, usually. I hated that job.
* Once upon a time, I wanted to be a Rockette, or else on Broadway.
* I turn 40 this year. I think I'm having a midlife crisis. Or maybe it's just a mid-winter crisis.
* I love animal crackers - but not the cheapie kind. Trader Joe's are particularly good.
* Currently I am fixated on nonfat vanilla lattes.
* I love sweet and salty.
* I really think winter should be devoted to hibernation.
I nominate Niobe, Antigone, Monica, Mrs. Muelly, C. at My Resurfacing, The Other Side, and Mrs. Spit.