Every year, 26,000 babies are stillborn in America. In 2003, one of them was my son.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Where Does the Time Go?

Hmm...sudden realization that I haven't updated my blog in a while, and I'd like to say I could blame it on warm, sunny weather and the completion of many outdoor activities, but I can't. It has been cold here, for the most part, and not conducive to weeding, planting, or mulching. I am still (always) trying to tidy up my house and, despite my vow to make this year the year I get myself organized....well, you can guess.

Time waits for no man, or woman, so they say, and that is proving itself true here In the Land of Broken Hearts. I will never be able to keep up, and just when I think I might manage it, something changes, and I feel I am always preparing for the change. Which, quite honestly, may or may not come. I try to live my life by the wonderful philosophical/spiritual advice of those life-balance gurus, The Beatles, and just "let it be...there will be an answer, let it be."

But I suck at letting it be.

1 comment:

Catherine W said...

I'm also always making promises to myself that THIS year WILL be the year that I FINALLY get organized. But 'tis all in vain.

Also need to try and follow the excellent advice for The Beatles. But, you're right, that isn't always easy. x