Right now, I am waiting for something to happen that may or may not change my life.
And it's driving me crazy.
I'm not ready to disclose what that thing might be, but perhaps in a few more weeks I'll be ready to share. (And no, it has nothing to do with having another baby, though I do think about that a lot. We gave the crib away yesterday and we've agreed we're done. That doesn't mean I'm happy about it, but I believe I've already posted about this elsewhere.)
So, to go with my theme of waiting, I'll direct you to some other bloggers who are also waiting:
- Monica, who is waiting for a BFP
- Niobe, who is contemplating another baby via surrogacy
- Mrs. Muelly, who is waiting for her baby girl to arrive after losing two boys
- Jen, who is just simply waiting, and surviving
- Shana, who is waiting to wake up from a nightmare that will not end.